WHO WE ARE
His Holy Hill Church is an expression of heaven on earth commissioned with:
…a God-given mandate of cultivating vessels that will finish strong.
…Our vision at His Holy Hill is to see people encounter God’s presence, cultivate his character and influence their world.
…Our Passion is the Presence of God.
Cultivating Vessels, Finishing Strong.
His Holy Hill was founded upon a foundation of Love: deep and genuine love for God, love for people and love for our community. We believe we owe the world an encounter – an encounter with the true God and we have surrendered ourselves to God to be molded into vessels of honor in his hands. We encourage you to explore our website and we are confident that you will find His Holy Hill as a place where you will experience God’s presence, cultivate his character and become a person of impact and influence.
his Holy Hill Church is a...
Philosophy of Ministry
We are a purpose-driven, spirit-led church.
"But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work." - 2 Timothy 2:20-21 (NKJV)
"Who may abide in your tabernacle, who will dwell in your holy hill?" - Psalms 15:1 (NKJV)
We Exist to...
1. Communicate God's Word - Evangelism (Acts 1:8, II Peter 3:9, Matthew 24:14)
2. Celebrate God's Presence - Worship (Matthew 4:10, John 4:23-24, Psalm 122:1)
3. Assimilate God's Family - Ministry (Galatians 6:10, Acts 2:42, Romans 12:3-8)
4. Educate God's People - Discipleship (Hebrews 6:1, Ephesians 4:11-13, II Peter 3:18)
5. Demonstrate God's Love - Fellowship (II Corinthians 8:4, Galatians 2:9, I John 1:7)
To cultivate vessels for a global impact.
1. Love for God.
2. Love for people.
3. Love for our community.
1. To encounter God's presence - Supernatural
2. To cultivate His character - Discipleship
3. To influence our world - Leadership
The presence of God.
1. Fervent Prayers
2. The Word
3. Intense Worship